Inspire Kids Montessori’s mission is to inspire children to reach their full potential and to develop a lifelong love of learning in a safe and loving environment in which their individuality and uniqueness are respected and their creativity and independence are celebrated.
Why Inspire Kids Montessori?
- Focus on total child development that promotes social, physical and academic growth.
- Programs that are self-paced and individualized based on your child’s ability.
- Curriculum that is well-balanced in language (including reading and writing), math, science, social studies and art.
- Accelerated programs that are offered for gifted children.
- Enrichment programs in Spanish and Music & Movements are included.
- Lead Teachers have extensive experience in working with children, and Montessori certifications.
- Parents are involved and committed to helping their children succeed.
- Facility is new, clean, beautiful, and equipped with top safety features.
- Outdoor environment is fun, spacious with nature-themed playgrounds and a school garden.
Your child will benefit from being in our Montessori classroom:
- Multi-age children, which encourages learning and social developments amongst students.
- Full of variety of hands-on material to encourage children to explore, learn, and be self-motivated.
- Low student to teacher ratio in our spacious high quality childcare classrooms.
- Classroom is calm and peaceful. Grace and courtesy is a way of life.
Our high quality childcare classrooms are filled with fun and beautiful hands-on materials that will engage children and provide the opportunities for self-discovery and learning. Your child will learn, explore and understand the lesson concepts in concrete ways at his/her own pace. Our classrooms and materials will support your child’s natural learning process in the following areas:
- Practical Life: Reflects everyday life activities.
- Sensorial Living: Visual, tactile, baric, thermic, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, and stereognosis
- Mathematic: Counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication & division using concrete material and visualization, instead of just memorization
- Language: Reading, writing & grammar
- Science: Natural, Physical & Biological Sciences
- Social Studies/Geography: continents, countries, land/water, various cultures